data-driven marketing decisions start here
A sentence about the virtues of research would normally go here, but seriously, we know you’re smarter than that.
Take a look around our site and contact us if you have further interest in our services.
Our Brand Promise
(Why businesses love us and competitors hate us)
• We aim to be faster, cheaper, credible, reliable, direct, and to understand marketing.
• We’re honest; possibly to a fault, but this is important in our industry.
• We get to the point by boiling analyses down to key insights. We link those insights to possible actions and decisions.
• We are flexible and creative in measures never before attempted (we love a challenge), but are disciplined in our processes and best practices used. If we can’t do it, we’ll let you know.
• We stay focused on the guiding purpose and don’t run astray by...
Why Choose Us?
InvestmentsAt half the cost or less of traditional research companies, we’re a little bit like the Robin Hood of marketing research, without the tights.
Be a smarter marketer
Turnaround TimeWe don’t need months to get the job done. We can have data, analysis, key points and implications back within 4 to 15 business days. Be a data nerd
Credible & AccessibleWe've won awards and been published. We also work directly with the clients to ensure the process, approach and insights are clear. Be a marketing geek
A marketing research company providing investment info?
Get outta here!
- per question* on custom surveys
- per geographic area analyzed
$500 - $750
- per ad, content, or concept test
- per customer profile** analyzed
More Pricing Let's Start! *Question = Measurements collected. For example: If a question is posed - "How satisfied were you with the following six factors," we are really asking answers to six questions; whereas, "Which of the following six factors best describes you," is only asking for one answer to one question. Multi-select questions (questions where you can select multiple answers) are assigned with a two question minimum charge. **Customer Profile = A specific set of customers identified for analysis. It can be all customers, your most loyal customers, least loyal customers, highest spending/lowest spending customers, specific event or grouping of events, etc.